The Egyptian Food Bank is keen to help the Egyptians who are affected in times of crisis and tries its best to provide them with the essential food and staff to help them survive. For that reason, the EFB sends rescue convoys (with food, medications, and clothes), with the help of donors and volunteers, who would like to help people during their crisis. These convoys have been issued since 2008, and they are still issued whenever necessary.
Convoy Box Components 200 EGP:
5 kg Rice - 6 kg Flour - 2 kg Sugar - 250 g Tea - 3 Oil bottles - 4 Cheese - 400 g Salt - 4 Fava Beans - 4 Canned Beef.
EFB was present in:
• Alsalam Boat Accident (2008)
• Duwaika Accident (2008)
• Ghazza (2009)
• Floods in Egypt (2010)
• Employment Journal (2011)
• Upper Egypt Campaign (2012)
• The Million Blanket Campaign (2013)
How to Donate:
- EFB Premises: “Block 44 - The Third District, Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis - 3rd Settlement” or Bait Al-Hamd association: 4 Nafoura Square – Mokattam
- Unified Bank Account 888777
- EFB Permanent Stores: City Stars - Cairo Festival City Mall - Heliopolis Sporting Club - Dandy Mall - Hyper One - Gezira Sporting Club - City Square Al Rehab - Mall of Arabia.
- Home Collection: Call 16060
- Send SMS to 9595 (5 EGP per message)
- Through E-paymen: Fawry – Masary - Aman
- Through: Vodafone Cash – Orange Cash services
- To donate from outside Egypt: Donate through EFB website www.egyptianfoodbank.com or through bank transfers using the transfer codes of each bank.
Donation can be made through Visa or Master Card for any of the different Egyptian banks, and it is not required to be one of these three banks.