Experience and Achievements
Experience and Achievements
- Throughout the past 7 years, EFB was able to be the link between all kinds of donors, whether individuals or institutions and the real needy all over Egypt.
- EFB’s main specialization is in feeding the needy and its main mission and target is “Ending Hunger in Egypt by 2020”.
- EFB had a great role not only on a local level, but also regionally and internationally by sharing its experience in feeding and participated in the launching of the following Food Banks:
- Lebanese Food Bank Jordanian Food Bank
- Saudi Food Bank Iraqi Food Bank
- Syrian Food Bank Tunisian Food Bank
- Mauritanian Food Bank Pakistani Food Bank
- North Sudan Food Bank Bangaladeshi Food Bank
Upcoming Regional Food Bank:
- South Sudan Food Bank Yemeni Food Bank
- Bahraini Food Bank Moroccan Food Bank
- Kuwaiti Food Bank Chadian Food Bank
- Kenyan Food Bank Libyan Food Bank
- Palestinian Food Bank Congo Democratic Food Bank
- EFB has the know how in fighting hunger through a professional database of donors, needy cases, and volunteers. In addition to its experience in dealing with NGO’s all over Egypt, by which it reaches the needy cases. EFB has professional employees in the field as well as the suitable means of transportation and other facilities that make it the leader in fighting hunger in Egypt.
- EFB had another target, which is to organize the charity work, that’s why we initiated the “Sak Al Odheya” Program, related to the corban barium, which assures the delivery of the meat during the feast to the very needy cases in a professional and organized mannerduring the feast. The management delivers the meat canned with vegetables to the cases in their packages throughout the year; for the sake of not providing meat only during the feast but to ensure it all year long.
- EFB is considered to be the first NGO in Egypt that is granted the iso certificate (2000-9002).
- More than 250 employees work for EFB with different experiences and specializations.
- EFB has partnerships with various organizations, institutions and banks under the concept of CSR that support EFB activities and programs.
- EFB initiated various donation programs for individuals according to their income categories.
|Monthly Feeding (Dry Food)||10,000||120,000||150,000||180,000||210,000||240,000|
|Seasonal Feeding during Ramadan||50,000||750,550||1,000,000||1,200,000||1,500,000||1,500,000|
|Odheya Meat (Families reached)||36,000||1,000,000||1,200,000||1,500,000||1,800,000||2,000,000|
|Canned Meat with Vegetables||60,000||8,500,000||12,000,000||15,000,000||20,000,000||22,000,000|
|No. of qualified NGO’s||160||1,600||2,465||4,000||5,000||6,500|
|Hotels and Restaurants Meals Monthly Distribution (Million)||1,22||17,2||15,0||15,5||16,6||16,6|
|Total Donations||8,2 Million EGP||4,23