Breakfast Alms Giving
Egyptian Food Bank has an authorization from Dar al ifta’ allowing them to the collect the breakfast alms and give it out during the last 10 days of Ramadan. The amount is decided every year according to Dar al Ifta’, and the EFB transfers it to the packages delivered to the cases registered and studied on EFB database.
How to Donate:
- EFB Premises: “Block 44 - The Third District, Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis - 3rd Settlement”
- EFB Permanent Stores: (Stores El Kheir)
- City Stars " Infront of Mobinil store - 1st floor"
- Cairo Festival City Mall "1st Floor infront of Tuilb and Istakbal shop - VIP entrance 1 - Beside HSBC Bank "
- Heliopolis Sporting Club "Behind Egyptian Gulf Bank "
- Dandy Mall "Beside Customer Service office - First floor"
- Hyper One "First Floor - Beside ATM Machines"
- Concord Plaza "Infront of Seif Stores"
- Gezira Club "Next to FBI"
- Mall of Arabia "Gate 22 - Infront of Spinneys"
- City Square - Al Rehab "Next to 3enab Restaurant/Cafe"
- Unified Bank Account 888777
- Through Fawry (P.O.S or ATM or www.myfawry.com or Egyptian mail office
- Through Vodafone Cash "Call 7000"
- Facebook Payment Application www.facebook.com/egyfoodbank
- Megakheir Mobile Application (Available on App Store & Play Store)
- Donate Now through EFB website