The Egyptian food Bank accepts Kafarat Al yameen and donates it to the needy cases in the form of cooked meals. Egyptian Food Bank revert back to Dar Al Ifta for the exact number of meals that should be distributed and its price. The Price of one meal is 25 EGP
How to Donate:
- EFB Premises: “Block 44 - The Third District, Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis - 3rd Settlement” or Bait Al-Hamd association: 4 Nafoura Square – Mokattam
- Unified Bank Account 888777
- EFB Permanent Stores: City Stars - Cairo Festival City Mall - Heliopolis Sporting Club - Dandy Mall - Hyper One - Gezira Sporting Club - City Square Al Rehab - Mall of Arabia.
- Home Collection: Call 16060
- Send SMS to 9595 (5 EGP per message)
- Through E-paymen: Fawry – Masary - Aman
- Through: Vodafone Cash – Orange Cash services
- To donate from outside Egypt: Donate through EFB website www.egyptianfoodbank.com or through bank transfers using the transfer codes of each bank.
Donation can be made through Visa or Master Card for any of the different Egyptian banks, and it is not required to be one of these three banks.