The Monthly Feeding Program provides carton of essential food to the neediest families on monthly basis with 120 EGP, after applying studies and research on the cases to prove their entitlement of receiving it.
1. Families whose income does not satisfy their food needs
2. Single mothers with a young child
3. Incapable of working
4. The elderly
Rice – Sugar – Pasta – Salt – Tea - Cooking oil - Yellow lentils - Tomato paste - Canned Beans - Canned Beef – Halva bars.
Number of families that benefit from the monthly feeding program
- 2014 monthly feeding program provided 240,000 family/month.
- 2015 monthly feeding program provided 250,000 family/month.
- 2016 monthly feeding program provided 250,000 family/month.
- 2017 monthly feeding program provided 250,000 family/month.
How to Donate:
- EFB Premises: “Block 44 - The Third District, Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis - 3rd Settlement” or Bait Al-Hamd association: 4 Nafoura Square – Mokattam
- Unified Bank Account 888777
- EFB Permanent Stores: City Stars - Cairo Festival City Mall - Heliopolis Sporting Club - Dandy Mall - Hyper One - Gezira Sporting Club - City Square Al Rehab - Mall of Arabia
- Home Collection: Call 16060
- Send SMS to 9595 (5 EGP per message)
- Through E-paymen: Fawry – Masary - Aman
- Through: Vodafone Cash – Orange Cash services
- To donate from outside Egypt: Donate through EFB website www.egyptianfoodbank.com or through bank transfers using the transfer codes of each bank.
Donation can be made through Visa or Master Card for any of the different Egyptian banks, and it is not required to be one of these three banks