The sacrifice Voucher from the Egyptian Food Bank,
Egyptian Food Bank, was the first to establish the Sacrifice voucher in Egypt since 2006 to facilitate the process of sacrificing to the eligible to distribute it fairly to reach its beneficiaries. For 15 years, Egyptian Food Bank has become a pioneer of the Sacrifices program in Egypt, with all aspects related to slaughter, distribution and access to the real beneficiaries in every village at the best price and quality.
Eid El Adha is different than every year, due to Corona virus which has hit the world and caused huge human and economic losses, therefore, Egyptian Food Bank took it upon itself to support and help all those in need and to work on lessening the suffering of the poor, who are most affected by the current events, especially as the Holy Feast of Sacrifice approaches
Sacrifice Voucher Prices for 2020
Baladi Voucher - 3300 EGP
Imported Voucher - 1900 EGP
How to Donate:
- EFB Premises: “Block 44 - The Third District, Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis - 3rd Settlement” or Bait Al-Hamd association: 4 Nafoura Square – Mokattam
- Unified Bank Account 888777
- EFB Permanent Stores: City Stars - Cairo Festival City Mall - Heliopolis Sporting Club - Dandy Mall - Hyper One - Gezira Sporting Club - City Square Al Rehab - Mall of Arabia – Tanta Mall.
- Home Collection: Call 16060
- Jumia Pay Application
- Through E-paymen: Fawry – Masary - Aman - Bee
- Through: Vodafone Cash
- To donate from outside Egypt: Donate through EFB website www.egyptianfoodbank.com or through bank transfers using the transfer codes of each bank.
Donation can be made through Visa or Master Card for any of the different Egyptian banks, and it is not required to be one of these three banks.