- We deliver 2 kilos of imported meat (imported from India & Brazil), and distribute frozen meat to the Egyptian Food Banks underpivileged cases throughout the year.
- It is not considered a sacrifice.
- Target: delivering and providing frozen meat for underprivileged cases.
- Voucher's value: 2 kilos = 150 pounds.
- The Egyptian Food Bank imports a huge amount of meat in order to get lower prices (1 kilo = 75 pounds).
- Imported meat prices are lower than local meat prices.
- Donors cannot buy a voucher and distribute the meat themselves.