We deliver 3 kilos of imported meat (imported from India & Brazil), and distribute it on Egyptian Food Bank’s underprivileged cases throughout the year. And It is not considered a sacrifice.
- Target: providing and delivering frozen meat for underprivileged cases throughout the year with suitable prices that fits the financial capability of all social classes.
- Voucher's value: 3 kilos = 200 pounds.
- The Egyptian Food Bank imports a huge amount of meat in order to get lower prices, also the Imported meat prices are lower than local meat prices.
- Donors cannot buy a voucher and distribute the meat themselves it has to be distributed by EFB.
How to Donate:
- EFB Premises: “Block 44 - The Third District, Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis - 3rd Settlement” or Bait Al-Hamd association: 4 Nafoura Square – Mokattam
- Unified Bank Account 888777
- EFB Permanent Stores: City Stars - Cairo Festival City Mall - Heliopolis Sporting Club - Dandy Mall - Hyper One - Gezira Sporting Club - City Square Al Rehab - Mall of Arabia.
- Home Collection: Call 16060
- Send SMS to 9595 (5 EGP per message)
- Through E-paymen: Fawry – Masary - Aman
- Through: Vodafone Cash – Orange Cash services
- To donate from outside Egypt: Donate through EFB website www.egyptianfoodbank.com or through bank transfers using the transfer codes of each bank.
Donation can be made through Visa or Master Card for any of the different Egyptian banks, and it is not required to be one of these three banks.