Sadqah Jariyah is considered an endowment, due to being an ongoing process which it’s reward (Thawab) continues even after the death of the giver himself.
Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things:Sadaqah Jariyah a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for him."[Muslim].
Your alms’ donation through the EFB is directed to the mechanisms and fundamentals that help in the EFB programs’ sustainability and consequently the sustainability of its service to the beneficiary.
These services include the following:
- All the fixed assets and the short and long-term investments established to serve the project along with the small and micro projects.
- Food packing machinery.
- Delivering food to the needy, packing materials and the vehicles used in the transportation.
- The EFB farm and its supplements.
- The EFB factories’ needs.
- Computers for students.
How to Donate:
- EFB Premises: “Block 44 - The Third District, Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis - 3rd Settlement” or Bait Al-Hamd association: 4 Nafoura Square – Mokattam
- Unified Bank Account 888777
- EFB Permanent Stores: City Stars - Cairo Festival City Mall - Heliopolis Sporting Club - Dandy Mall - Hyper One - Gezira Sporting Club - City Square Al Rehab - Mall of Arabia.
- Home Collection: Call 16060
- Send SMS to 9595 (5 EGP per message)
- Through E-paymen: Fawry – Masary - Aman
- Through: Vodafone Cash – Orange Cash services
- To donate from outside Egypt: Donate through EFB website www.egyptianfoodbank.com or through bank transfers using the transfer codes of each bank.
Donation can be made through Visa or Master Card for any of the different Egyptian banks, and it is not required to be one of these three banks.