Village Free from Hunger
This program is mainly addressing corporates, where EFB visits a village, studies it, and does the statistics of the needy families in this whole village and how much their monthly feeding will cost; afterwards, EFB team visits corporates and organizations who are willing to achieve the CSR concept. If they do, then, this program would be a perfect solution, meaning they can donate the amount of money they want and they would be able to feed the whole village on monthly basis for a year. This is then renewed yearly according to the organization's request.
Organizations who participated in this program:
- Cook Door
- Concord Al Salam Hotel
- Cairo 3A
- Orascom Telecom
- Acro and Icon
- United Bank
- La Farge for Cement
How to Donate:
- EFB Premises: “Block 44 - The Third District, Gamal Abdel Nasser Axis - 3rd Settlement”
- EFB Permanent Stores: (Stores El Kheir)
- City Stars " Infront of Mobinil store - 1st floor"
- Cairo Festival City Mall "1st Floor infront of Tuilb and Istakbal shop - VIP entrance 1 - Beside HSBC Bank "
- Heliopolis Sporting Club "Behind Egyptian Gulf Bank "
- Dandy Mall "Beside Customer Service office - First floor"
- Hyper One "First Floor - Beside ATM Machines"
- Concord Plaza "Infront of Seif Stores"
- Gezira Club "Next to FBI"
- Mall of Arabia "Gate 22 - Infront of Spinneys"
- City Square - Al Rehab "Next to 3enab Restaurant/Cafe"
- Unified Bank Account 888777
- Through Fawry (P.O.S or ATM or www.myfawry.com or Egyptian mail office
- Through Vodafone Cash "Call 7000"
- Facebook Payment Application www.facebook.com/egyfoodbank
- Megakheir Mobile Application (Available on App Store & Play Store)
- Donate Now through EFB website